- Normal saline 500mL bag includes sodium and chloride
- Carries the vitamins, minerals and amino acids into the circulation and key element in cell function and hydration
- Essential amino acid responsible for nerve protection. It strengthens and protects the heart muscle, provides electrolyte balance, protects against neurological conditions and brain aging associated with stress. Can reduce blood pressure by decreasing the resistance of blood flow in our blood vessel walls.
- Essential amino acid responsible for restoring our body’s tissues. Lysine builds protein. Its primary roles are growth, strengthening the joints and reducing discomfort. May reduce anxiety by blocking stress receptors in the body
- Regulates protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation. Thus, proving to play a vital role in the body’s stress response. Studies have shown that magnesium increases GABA (an inhibitory neurotransmitter that blocks certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system), which encourages relaxation in the body. Deficiency isalso associated with heightened stress and anxiety.